- Shoes should not be kept in humid environments and should not be wiped with bleach or similar chemical products.
- Shoes should be ventilated in an open environment after wiping them with a damp cloth.
- Do not machine or hand wash.
- Wet and damp shoes should be kept at room temperature. Processes such as heating and sunlight may cause product adhesives to open.
- Stains that may occur on the product after use in snowy weather should be wiped with a damp cloth.
Do not machine or hand wash.
There are warnings in the user manual about not washing in the washing machine. However, if the washing process was carried out without taking into account the user manual, we do not carry out any replacement process.